quinta-feira, 5 de março de 2009

In english please! part 2 the reincarnation!

Hey! Welcome back!

This is the second part of the last article about languages. Well… English I need to be honest.

You couldn’t believe, but this part of the article was written in a dark school bus. The driver goes to watch Curitians’s game and forgot the bus’s lights off. My only source of light is a light of the street.

Ok then, let’s start this article.

Last time I wrote an example of a man in his job and because a detail can’t show his results.

Well this short part I will show some _hey! The driver arrives! Lights are on now! _ options hat you can try.

If you are reading this article easily you are very god. Probably you just need improve your vocabulary. You can start watching movies, reading music, reading all that you can in English: books, magazines and blogs… almost everything. And, of course, you will need someone to talk.

Note: now I’m home, in my comfortable chair and computer.

If you are reading this text with some difficult, maybe you will need a teacher. So go out e find a school for you.

Se você não está entendendo nada do que está escrito, teve a coragem de chegar até a este ponto da leitura (tentando ou não saber o que está escrita antes), com certeza você é uma exceção a regra (pra não falar louco) então espere eu ligar a tecla SAP e colocarei uma observação só pra você!

Now what can we read to improve our English?

Well we have many things; it’s very easy to learn English today. We found English in everywhere.

We start with the priority: the dictionary

The dictionary:




Ok in this point we need to think about how much you know English, if you are starting now is better for you an English-Portuguese-English dictionary.




Now if you are a god speaker or writer the most appropriate dictionary is an English-English dictionary, because you learn the meaning of the word using the own English. So you will learn English thinking in English. God huh?

Here my option:










About magazines I prefer this one (but it is better to teenagers):



If you don't like, please don't send me a e-mail... I'm trying help.








And finally the books! This is the better part! Just choose the one! I don’t have any idea what you like. But I can suggest my favorite author: Agatha Christie.
She wrote about 80 books! Did you already hear about Hercule Poirot, Miss Marple, Tommy e Tuppence Beresford e Parker Pyne? No? Well it’s a good chance!

If I put here all book of her... man! will be a desaster!


So this is all! See you!

0 cutucadas:

  ©Cumbuca Urbana: sanidade na insanidade diaria - Todos os direitos reservados.

Template by Dicas Blogger | Topo