segunda-feira, 2 de março de 2009

In english please! Fist part

Hi everybody!

Ok. You probably are asking why the text is in English. It’s a beauty history that I’ll tell you.
Last Friday when I (usually) have English classes my teacher asked me about some (only 3 or 4) texts that I never did.
“About the text… _ I sad_ well… I…I…”

How you can see I didn’t have much options to answer… Then I decide to make an article in this lovely blog for my dear teacher Mariana!
I had a lot of topics like love, parties, friends e others, but I prefer, this time, choose my own topic. It’s something that only a few people think about. This time we will talk about professional future.
But fist let read a little history:

“You are working is a big company, and they call you for an important weekly meeting. It’s something about your report of production. This report is very important to the company because it will be the base for the company’s international strategy. And in this meeting the president will be there with all important businessmen.
You have done a great work in they company! They saw this! So you think:
“Cara, isso é ótimo! Vou fazer a fita com os filé!”
Then there are you, wearing your better suit, in front of a big door. Behind it is the best chance of your live! You check your necktie and shoes, and get in.
When you is in you see a large massive wood table, in the other side of it is the president and around him all the most important businessmen of the company. It’s amazing for you see how big this report is!
Then the company’s president gets up and says:
“Congratulations boy! You prove be the most talent employee of this renowned company! Come on! Show us your results!”
You look for everybody in the room, all of them are looking to you with a big smile on they face. And you start with the following sentence:
“Como?”
What do you think that the president did?
I don’t know exactly, because they needed that report, but this man lost a big chance in his life.”

Well what we can see in this history?

A guy that did a great job, in a meeting with the businessmen of the company, losing his employment.

Do you think? What did the guy do wrong?
Well he just didn’t prepare himself to the reality of the company. It was a international company, usually in this situations you need know others languages. English in this case.
Now you ask: To know another language is so important?
Yes! English is as important as a graduations course.
Don’t matter if you are the best student of the academy, if you don’t speak another language. Also, most of the technical texts are in another language, usually in English.


ok! This is the first part... next time I will say just some words and help you with some books.


E pro pessoa que não entendeu bulhufas, nao se preocupem irei postar um artigo com a tecla SAP ligada!!

Até mais!

0 cutucadas:

  ©Cumbuca Urbana: sanidade na insanidade diaria - Todos os direitos reservados.

Template by Dicas Blogger | Topo